Terms and Conditions
We want you to be absolutely satisfied with the purchase of your new fur garment. If you do require a return, please follow the simple guideline below.
1. Get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) To get a RMA, you must, within 48 hours of order delivery, fill out the return authorization form. Click Here to download a Return Authorization Form or send an email requesting a return authorization to firstname.lastname@example.org. NOTE that we WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY returns, WITHOUT EXCEPTIONS, if a return authorization form is not completed within 48 hours of delivery. Once you have completed the return authorization form, you will receive your RMA number within 1 business day, M-F. Please print out and complete form so you can enclose it with your return; see “Package your Items,” below.
2. Package your Items To ensure that your return is adequately protected in transit, we require you send your items to us in the original packaging provided. Include all original packaging and collateral material, including any fur appraisal certificate. Please note that any refund or exchange value will be reduced by $250 if the certificate is not returned. All garment tags must still be attached for a full refund. If there is a special promotional gift, All Free Gifts must be returned with products that are to be refunded. Refunds are not granted to products that are not returned with the free gift. Enclose a copy of your confirmed RMA email. Indicate your Return Merchandise Authorization Number on the outside of the package.
3. Send Your Package
A pre-paid FEDEX shipping label is provided for your convenience, insurance included. No postage is required upfront. The entire cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Simply drop the packaged, labeled and insured box at a local FEDEX Office Store, or call FEDEX for a pick-up: 1-800-GO-FEDEX (463-3339). We must receive your return within 7 days of the date your purchase was delivered. Items must be returned new, unworn and damage free, in their original condition. The address is: ML INC Returns Department/RMA# 301 University BLVD. Denver, CO 80206
4. Non-Qualified Returns
The following Items CANNOT be returned:
• Merchandise that has been worn, damaged, or not in its original condition.
• Merchandise for which a RMA was not obtained within 48 hours of delivery.
• Merchandise not received within 7 days of the date your purchase was delivered.
• All merchandise marked 50% off or greater are designated as FINAL SALE, and can only be returned or exchanged for in-store credit.
• Any garment, modified (i.e. sized, monogrammed, worn etc.) abused or missing tags will not be accepted for refund or exchange. mlfurs.com will not be responsible for the subsequent shipping costs, and the merchandise will be returned to the purchaser.
• Any International order is final sale. All VAT, taxes, duties, government fees and FWS are to be paid by customer to the shipper at time of delivery.
• Custom Orders are Final Sale. Custom Orders are garments specifically made for a customer and must be paid in full before the merchandise is received. Please See our Custom Order Policy below.
Your purchase may be exchanged for merchandise of equal or greater value up to 15 days after your purchase is delivered. Just follow the same steps as for a return except:
• An RMA must be requested within 5 days of order delivery and the return for exchange must be made within 15 days of order delivery.
• DUE TO THE UNIQUE NATURE OF OUR PRODUCTS, MLFURS REGRETS THAT WE CANNOT GUARANTEE AVAILABILITY OF MERCHANDISE EXCHANGES.
• PLEASE CONTACT RETURNS@MLFURS.COM OR CALL 1-877-MLF-FURS (1-877-653-3877) FOR EXCHANGE ASSISTANCE.
6. Additional Terms
• All merchandise is quality-inspected prior to shipment. If you find a product to be defective, please notify our Returns Department immediately. CONTACT either email@example.com or call 1-877-MLF-FURS (1-877-653-3877).
• Refunds are made only to the purchaser of record, and in the exact method of original payment.
• Gift policy and returning gifts are applicable at time of purchase.
• mlfurs.com will not be responsible for the loss or damage of return shipments.
• PLEASE NOTE THAT MERCHANDISE PURCHASED ON MLFURS.COM CANNOT BE RETURNED TO THE MARKS-LLOYDS FURS STORE. ITEMS PURCHASED AT MARKS-LLOYDS FURS WILL BE HANDLED IN-STORE, IN ACCORDANCE WITH THEIR RETURN POLICY. WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.
7. Custom Orders
I understand that the sale documented by this invoice is a custom order made to my specifications. I have reviewed those specifications entered electronically and acknowledge that they are accurate. Because this is a custom order, I understand and agree that the merchandise made pursuant to this invoice may not be exchanged or returned. The custom order MUST be PAID IN FULL before receiving merchandise.