- Shipping & Handling
- ML Furs Return and Exchange Policy
- Where do I send my Return/Exchange
- When Will I Receive my Refund
- How do I Return a Gift
- ML Furs Online Layaway Policy
MLFurs.com ships within the United States and internationally via FEDEX exclusively. FEDEX does not ship to P.O. Boxes so please have a street address available. We offer the following shipping options:
• Fedex Ground or Home Delivery
• Fedex 2Day
• Fedex Overnight
• Fedex International Priority
For all orders, we offer free Fedex Ground or Home Delivery shipping within the United States. Need it faster? You may still choose an expedited shipping option; appropriate fees will apply. For all international orders, we offer a $199 flat Fedex rate. VAT, taxes, duties, are not included. They are paid by the customer at time of delivery to the shipper who serves as the customs agent. All international orders are final sale. International customers can call or email to inquire about shipping and wiring policies: +13033222287 or firstname.lastname@example.org
MLFurs.com is happy to make every effort to accommodate your shipping requests. For security purposes, all packages shipped from MLFurs.com require a signature upon receipt. All items are insured up to the point of acceptance by the recipient. The package will be considered accepted when any person receiving the package at the designated address signs for it from the delivering carrier.
The shipping cost of returning any item will be incurred by the customer except in the event that the wrong item is shipped, or merchandise is received in a damaged or defective state. For additional information about returns, including procedures, please refer our Return Policy.
In-stock orders placed Monday through Friday will be shipped within 3 days from time of purchase pending availability and credit verification. Orders placed on weekends and holidays will be processed the following first business day. Please consult our sizing chart if alterations are to be made before shipping; orders requiring alterations may take longer to ship. International orders take longer to process and ship due to the customs process.
• All orders require a street address.
• MLFurs.com requires a signature for all deliveries regardless of any waivers provided to FEDEX. These requirements are for your protection
If you will not be home to sign for your order, or if it is a gift, and a separate billing address is kept on file with your bank, ML Furs can ship your order to an alternate address on file. As a security precaution to protect our customers against fraud, we will confirm that your credit card or financing company has this alternate shipping address on file. To help expedite your order, simply call your issuing bank and provide them with your alternate shipping address.
How is My Garment Covered During Transit?
Insurance to cover damage to goods during shipment is always included in shipping charges. If merchandise is damaged in transit, the customer should immediately file a claim with the carrier in accordance with the carrier's then-current policies and procedures. MLFurs.com is not responsible for damages incurred while opening shipment box. Please be careful when opening shipment.
In the event of a merchandise return, the customer must purchase carrier-provided insurance, from FEDEX, adequate to cover the full retail value of the merchandise while in transit; the provided return-shipping label will include the insured value of the merchandise. We cannot issue refunds or credit for merchandise damaged in transit to MLFurs.com; such insurance is your only safeguard against this situation.
Note that MLFurs.com will cover the cost of return shipping and insurance only if the returned merchandise is damaged during transit or defective prior to the original shipment. All merchandise is quality-inspected prior to shipping. If you find a product to be defective, please notify our Returns Department Immediately: email@example.com.
For additional information about returns, including procedures, please refer to our Return Policy.
U.S. Internet Returns Policy:
We want you to be absolutely satisfied with the purchase of your new fur garment. If you do require a return, please follow the simple guideline below.1. Get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
- To get a RMA, you must, within 48 hours of order delivery:
Fill out the return authorization form
(Click Here for Return Authorization Form)
send an email requesting a return authorization to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE that we WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY returns WITHOUT EXCEPTIONS, if a return authorization form is not completed within 48 hours of delivery.
- Once you have completed the return authorization form, you will receive your RMA number within 1 business day, M-F.
- Please print out and complete form so you can enclose it with your return; see “Package your Items,” below.
2. Package Your items
- To ensure that your return is adequately protected in transit, we require you send your items to us in the original packaging provided.
- Include all original packaging and collateral material, including any fur appraisal certificate. Please note that any refund or exchange value will be reduced by $250 if the certificate is not returned.
- All garment tags must still be attached for a full refund.
- If there is a special promotional gift, All Free Gifts must be returned with products that are to be refunded. Refunds are not granted to products that are not returned with the free gift.
- Enclose a copy of your confirmed RMA email.
- Indicate your Return Merchandise Authorization Number on the outside of the package.
3. Send Your Package
- A pre-paid FEDEX shipping label is provided for your convenience, insurance included. No postage is required upfront. The entire cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Simply drop the packaged, labeled and insured box at a local FEDEX Office Store, or call FEDEX for a pick-up: 1-800-GO-FEDEX (463-3339).
- We must receive your return within 7 days of the date your purchase was delivered. Items must be returned new, unworn and damage free, in their original condition.
- The address is:
Returns Department/RMA #
263 Josephine St.
Denver, CO 80206
4. Non-Qualified Returns
The following Items CANNOT be returned:
- Merchandise that has been worn, damaged, or not in its original condition.
- Merchandise for which a RMA was not obtained within 48 hours of delivery.
- Merchandise not received within 7 days of the date your purchase was delivered.
- All merchandise marked 50% off or greater are designated as FINAL SALE, and can only be returned or exchanged for in-store credit.
- Any garment, modified (i.e. sized, monogrammed, worn etc.) abused or missing tags will not be accepted for refund or exchange. MLFurs.com will not be responsible for the subsequent shipping costs, and the merchandise will be returned to the purchaser.
- Any International order is Final Sale. All VAT, taxes, duties, government fees are not included. They are paid by the customer at time of delivery to the shipper who serves as the customs agent. All international orders are final sale.
- Custom or Special Orders are Final Sale. Custom or Special Orders are garments specifically made for a customer and must be paid in full before the merchandise is received. Please See our Custom or Special Order Policy.
- Your purchase may be exchanged for merchandise of equal or greater value up to 15 days after your purchase is delivered. Just follow the same steps as for a return except
- A RMA must be requested within 5 days of order delivery and the return for exchange must be made within 15 days of order delivery.
- DUE TO THE UNIQUE NATURE OF OUR PRODUCTS, MLFURS.COM REGRETS THAT WE CANNOT GUARANTEE AVAILABILITY OF MERCHANDISE EXCHANGES.
- PLEASE CONTACT RETURNS@MLFURS.COM OR CALL 1-877-MLF-FURS (1-877-653-3877) FOR EXCHANGE ASSISTANCE.
6. Additional Terms
- All merchandise is quality-inspected prior to shipment. If you find a product to be defective, please notify our Returns Department immediately. CONTACT either email@example.com or call 1-877-MLF-FURS (1-877-653-3877).
- Refunds are made only to the purchaser of record, and in the exact method of original payment.
- MLFurs.com will not be responsible for the loss or damage of return shipments.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT MERCHANDISE PURCHASED ON MLFURS.COM CANNOT BE RETURNED TO THE MARKS-LLOYDS FURS STORE. ITEMS PURCHASED AT MARKS-LLOYDS FURS WILL BE HANDLED IN-STORE, IN ACCORDANCE WITH THEIR RETURN POLICY. WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.
Returns Department/RMA #
263 Josephine St.
Denver, CO 80206
All correctly returned products, once accepted will be credited as either a store credit, or a refund to the original purchaser’s credit card, deducting all applicable shipping costs within 5-7 business days. If the product is an exchange, the new item will be processed within 5-7 business days, as soon as possible. Upon receiving your return, each item will be reviewed by our Quality Assurance Department. Please note those items showing signs of wear at all, or those that have been monogrammed, resized, altered, or damaged in any way cannot be accepted for return. Returns with no MLFurs.com Return Merchandise Authorization, and packages that are improperly packaged or uninsured will not be accepted.
You will be notified via email to the address listed on your account when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account once they have received the refund request from MLFurs.com.
If you have received an item as a gift, you may exchange it for a store credit to your MLFurs.com account. You will need to register your details with firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is valid for one year and will be applied to your next purchase. Please be aware that you may be required to pay any cost difference and additional shipping or taxes. For a full refund on a gift, we will return it in full to the purchaser’s credit card in accordance with the MLFurs.com return policy. If the gift is purchased during the holiday season, it must be exchanged before December 31st of that year, unless the gift was delivered after December 24th, in which case the normal time periods applicable for returns apply. Please see how to make a return.
Layaway in 4 Easy Steps to the Fur of Your Dreams:
- Shop and choose the fur of your dreams. Call one of our style and sales experts standing by with the Item Number located on the product page at 1-877-653-3877.
- From there we charge a 30% down payment on the item when the sale is initiated. This amount is non-refundable. There will be 6 months of no interest financing or carrying charges. The payments can be made up of 6 equal payments, or a set monthly charge with the balance paid during the twelfth month.
- Payments are to be made one time per month valid credit card or PayPal account. The payments can be made on the first of the month or the fifteenth.
- Once your garment is paid in full, the garment will be available to pick up in the store, or can be shipped to the billing address on the credit card.