Dear ML Furs and Luxury Skiwear Valued Customers and Friends,
Like the rest of Denver county we are cautiously re-opening on Saturday May 9, 2020, adopting the safer at home policy. There is no higher priority than the health and well-being of our employees and customers. We want to share with you the actions we are taking to help protect our employees and customers, and our alternative solutions. We are following guidance from the CDC and CDPHE regarding hygiene, masks, gloves and we have reinforced our existing policy encouraging employees and customers who exhibit flu-like symptoms to stay home and consult with a medical professional.
Per Denver County regulations, our doors will re-open following all guidelines provided to the public on May 9, 2020.
- All employees and customers will be required to wear a face coverings.
- Employees will be required to wear gloves.
- 50% occupancy with continual deep cleanings.
- We will maintain 6-foot distancing between customers and employees.
- Signage will be posted to not enter if you, or someone you have come into contact with has been sick in the last 14 days.
- Browsing and try ons will be guided by employees so we are able to clean all garments, bin browsing will not be allowed.
- Inquire about return policy for proper sanitizing.
- Supplies will be available for customers to participate in sanitizing surfaces and touched objects
- Curbside service will be available for fur storage, please call ahead, pull into the parking lot or legally on University BLVD, then call when you arrive. An employee will come out and gather your garments, information, and payment. You may remain in your vehicle during this process. This goes for new purchases online as well.
- If you or someone in your close circle has traveled in the last two weeks, please reschedule your appointment or at home pickup.
Please feel free to call, email, dm as we are always open online and will continue to have curbside service.
Remember, when you do call our main number, please be sure to leave a detailed message with an email address or a cell number for a quicker response.
We will begin calling to schedule pickups for summer storage and most importantly cleaning in our new facility the week of April 27, 2020.
We have Moved: 301 University Denver, CO 80206
We planned on a fabulous grand opening, and presenting this wonderful news with gratitude and elation, however with the current global crisis surrounding the Novel Coronovirus (Covid 19) we are going to have to postpone the celebration until the Fall Season of 2020.
The new retail boutique is not only a fabulous location at the NW corner of 3rd and University, there is plenty of parking and free street parking for easy drop offs and pickups, plus on site storage! We cannot wait to continue to share the good news, yet we have to contain our excitement a little longer as we follow the news daily. Please check our website mlfurs.com for continuous updates.
In regard to our services for storage, cleaning, restyle and repairs:
- First, we believe that given the most current circumstances, all furs, leather, cashmere, wools and down should be cleaned and stored, regardless if you wore them. We should all take precautionary measures when it comes to cleaning.
- Our store will currently re-open on May 9, 2020 with limited hours, please check the mlfurs.com as the information may change day by day.
- We will begin our storage pick up and drop off service during April. If you would like to book your storage services online, we can email a label, or simply ship you a box when you choose your storage services, Storage & Services, once the garment or garments arrive, a professional team member will carefully inspect each garment and call with further recommendations. Simply click Storage & Services 1). Choose the garment type, 2). Click Expert Services or Ugg Services, 3). Simply let us know how many garments will be sent and add to cart to checkout. We will continue to have updates on mlfurs.com or simply call for more information: 303-322-2287.
- If you prefer to shop from home, mlfurs.com is open 24/7 for new or service purchases. Please reach out to team members through email: firstname.lastname@example.org, chat, phone, and we are looking into facetime and skype options as well.
- Please feel free to call with further questions, and we will continue to update everyone through our website, email and social media; we encourage everyone to sign up for newsletters and to follow us on social media.
We truly appreciate your continued patronage during these unprecedented times. Please know any decision made today could be quickly changed tomorrow. We will continue monitoring the situation closely and provide updates on any changes. We are confident that our communities will work through this trying time together. Stay well!
The ML Furs and Luxury Skiwear Team