The all-rounder helmet. The B-visor flame is probably the most technical and sophisticated helmet on the market. Excellent for spectacle wearers. High-class helmet case included in delivery. Bogner helmets are made in Europe and meet the following testing standards: CE (European conformity), EN 1077 (Ski), EN 1078 (Bike and Skate), TÜV/GS (Germany).
- High gloss polycarbonate shell
- Suited for spectacle wearers
- Elastically mounted visor technology for increased safety and to help prevent injuries to the upper cervical spine
- Produced using the Monocoque-Inmold process
- Highest stability of shell, minimal weight
- 3 air cambers, always a well-balanced temperature
- Easy-to-adjust 3-point safety strapping
- Disk-Fit-System with twist closure for single-handed, continuous adjustment to head size
- Double lens design, no fogging
- Contrast reinforcing inner lens for optimum visibility in poor weather conditions
- 100% protection against UV A, B, C radiation
- Visor is easy to disassemble and change
- Size medium measures 54-58 cm (21.3-22.8")
*According to regulations for personal safety equipment we indicate that safety helmets cannot protect against each possible accident and injury.
*Call 1-877-653-3877 for information about special ordering additional sizes